Apan-apanAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 cups (200g) Kangkong, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Vinegar
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Sweet bagoong
- 1 tsp. (3g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic chips
- BLANCH. In a pot of boiling water, blanch kangkong for 3 minutes or until half cooked. Drain and set aside.
- SIMMER. In a pan, add vinegar and sweet bagoong. Mix well and let it simmer.
- SEASON. Mix in AJI-NO-MOTO® then continue to simmer.
- SERVE. Transfer kangkong to a serving plate then pour over the bagoong sauce. Garnish with garlic chips. Enjoy hot.
Blanch kangkong in batches to prevent uneven cooking. You may also place the cooked kangkong in an ice bath to avoid overcooking.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/3 cup Apan-apan (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Kangkong contains high amounts of Insoluble Fiber that aids in hastening digestion which helps prevent constipation.