Arroz ala Cubana Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. (320g) Banana saba, sliced into half
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (55g) Onion, minced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Chicken breast, boiled, shredded
- 1 cup (160g) Carrot, small diced
- 1 cup (150g) Sweet potato, small diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Bell pepper, green, small diced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125g) Banana ketchup
- 2 cups (320g) Boiled rice
- 8 pcs. (56g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry banana saba until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a separate pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shredded chicken then mix well. Add carrot and sweet potato and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add the bell peppers then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, soy sauce, pepper, and banana ketchup. Mix well.
- MIX. Add boiled rice then mix until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer 1 cup of the fried rice to a plate. Serve with 2 pcs. quail egg and 1 pc. fried saba for a complete meal. Enjoy while hot.
Use leftover rice in making Arroz ala Cubana for better texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 45 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup rice, veg, chicken + 2 pcs quail egg + 1 piece saba (cut into halves) (300 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ang karot, kamote, at bell pepper ay mayaman sa Bitamina A at Beta-Carotene na tumutulong mapanatiling malinaw ang ating mga mata. Carrots, sweet potato, and bell peppers are rich in Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene that aids in maintaining healthy eyesight.