Arroz ala Cubana Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. (320g) Banana saba, sliced into half
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (55g) Onion, minced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Chicken breast, boiled, shredded
- 1 cup (160g) Carrot, small diced
- 1 cup (150g) Sweet potato, small diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Bell pepper, green, small diced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125g) Banana ketchup
- 2 cups (320g) Boiled rice
- 8 pcs. (56g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry banana saba until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a separate pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shredded chicken then mix well. Add carrot and sweet potato and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add the bell peppers then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, soy sauce, pepper, and banana ketchup. Mix well.
- MIX. Add boiled rice then mix until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer 1 cup of the fried rice to a plate. Serve with 2 pcs. quail egg and 1 pc. fried saba for a complete meal. Enjoy while hot.
Use leftover rice in making Arroz ala Cubana for better texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ang karot, kamote, at bell pepper ay mayaman sa Bitamina A at Beta-Carotene na tumutulong mapanatiling malinaw ang ating mga mata. Carrots, sweet potato, and bell peppers are rich in Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene that aids in maintaining healthy eyesight.