Lean Pork in Tomato StewPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (60g) Red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 6 cups (600g) Tomato, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Pork loin, strips
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Iodized salt
- 2 L (2000ml) Water
- 2 cups (400g) String beans, bite size length
- 1 1/2 cups (400g) Radish, cut into 2/3-inch thick
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pechay, leaves separated
- SAUTE & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, garlic and tomatoes. Add pork and cook until slightly brown. Season with salt.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil. Add string beans and radish. Cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Add fish sauce. Mix well.
- SIMMER & SERVE. Add pechay leaves and simmer for 1 minute. Serve while hot with 1 cup rice and 1 pc banana.
If pork meat is not yet tender, let it simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -2 1/2 cups Lean Pork in Tomato Stew (630g) -1 cup rice (160g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes are good sources of Vitamins A and C for boosting immunity!