Arroz ValencianaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp. (4 g) Annatto Seed
- 1/2 cup (125 g) Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Chorizo
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Red Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (200 g) Dinorado Rice
- 1/4 cup (200 g) Glutinous Rice
- 1 cup (250 ml) Coconut Cream
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (1 g) Turmeric Powder
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Green Peas
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Red Bell Pepper, thin slices
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Green Bell Pepper, thin slices
- 2 pcs. (90 g) Eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, sliced
- EXTRACT. In a pot, heat oil and pour annatto seeds until the color is extracted in the oil. Discard seeds after.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pot with annatto seed oil, sauté chicken and chorizo until lightly browned. Add onion, garlic, dinorado rice, glutinous rice. Mix well.
- SIMMER. In the same pot, add coconut cream, water and turmeric powder then let it simmer for 15 mins.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well. Add in the grean peas and bell peppers. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with sliced eggs. Serve and enjoy.
Stir occasionally while rice is being cooked to prevent the bottom part from burning.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Consuming 1 1/2 cups of thick rice gruel like Arroz Caldo, is like consuming 1/2 cup of boiled well-milled rice which yield 100 Calories.