Avocado Cream PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Pasta, boiled
- 4 pieces (420 grams) Avocado, ripe, scooped, mashed
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Olive oil
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Chicken breast, bite-sized
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1.0 grams) Paprika powder
- BOIL. In a pot, boil the pasta according to the packaging direction, drain and set aside.
- WHISK. To make the avocado sauce, whisk avocado, lemon, and olive oil until creamy then set aside.
- PAN-FRY. Cook chicken on a non-stick pan over medium to high heat for 7-9 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally until fully cooked.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®, add salt and paprika, mix well.
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine the cooked pasta, avocado sauce then top with cooked chicken breast.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
You can ripen avocados by placing it in a paper bag at room temperature for up to three days prior to consumption.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Despite its creamy texture, avocado is high in Fiber that helps prevent constipation, maintain a healthy digestive tract, and may help lower the risk of colon cancer.