Spicy Mac and CheesePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Whole Milk
- 1pc (60g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (120g) Cheese, quickmelt
- 2 tsps (5g) Chili Powder
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp (15g) Unsalted Butter
- 4 cups (1000g) Macaroni Noodles, boiled and drained
- 4 pcs (80g) Bacon slices
- 4 tsps (10g) Chili Flakes
- MIX. In a bowl, mix milk, egg, cheese, chili powder, and PORKSAVOR®.
- SIMMER. In a heated pan, melt butter. Add milk mixture and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Macaroni noodles and simmer for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
- PAN FRY. On a heated pan, place bacon slices. Fry until crispy.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving plate, assemble Mac & Cheese and top with bacon as garnish.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
Cook pasta as instructed in the packaging so it won’t get mushy when mixed with cheese sauce.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 1/2 cup (375g) Mac and Cheese
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta (like macaroni) is a good source of Carbohydrates that gives us energy.