Bagoong RiceAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (100g) Liempo, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (40g) Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3g) Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) Carrot, diced
- 3 cups (480g) Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup (50g) Cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Bagoong
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (140g) Green mango, sliced into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry scrambled egg and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In the same pan, stir-fry liempo until browned. Add onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and carrots. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- MIX. Add rice, cucumber, and scrambled egg. Mix until well incorporated.
- SEASON. Add bagoong and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with green mango and spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
Using leftover rice will give a better texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Green mangoes are good sources of Vitamin C which support immunity.