Chicken Pork AdoboAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps (60 ml) Oil
- 3 Tbsps (45 g) Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 kg (500 g) Pork, kasim, sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) Water
- 1/2 kg (500 g) Chicken, Adobo cut
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 pack (5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1-2 pcs (2 g) Bay leaf
- 1 tsp (2.5 g) Black peppercorns, ground
- Sauté. In a pan with hot oil, sauté garlic and cook until fragrant. Add pork and sear until medium brown.
- Boil. Add water then bring to a boil. Using a fork or a knife check the readiness of the meat, once tender add the chicken and let it cook for at least another 30 minutes or until tender.
- Season. Add soy sauce, vinegar, AJI-NO-MOTO®, bay leaf, and pepper then let it boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
To thicken the sauce, you may add diced chicken liver or pork liver.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meat is an excellent source of Protein and several Vitamins and Minerals, including Vitamin B12, Niacin, and Selenium. These are good for muscle and bone health, helps establish good appetite and metabolism.