Fettuccini Chicken CarbonaraThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 10 cups (2500ml) Water
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt
- 0.4 kilo (400g) Fettuccini pasta
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 cup (200g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Ham, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500ml) All-purpose cream
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cheese, grated (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water with salt until big bubbles form. Add pasta then cook according to package instructions. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, melt butter. Add chicken breast and cook until lightly browned. Add ham, mushroom, red onion, and garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add all-purpose cream and water. Mix well and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, and ground black pepper. Mix well then toss in pasta.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy with grated cheese (optional).
Bring water to a rapid boil before adding the pasta. Noodles that are added too soon will be soggy and improperly cooked.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
One cup of pasta has the amount of carbohydrates as 1/2 cup of rice.