Baked Dippy EggsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (60g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (20g) Kangkong, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5g) Mustard
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 pcs. (250g) Chicken egg
- 1/4 cup (30g) Quickmelt cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 5 pcs. (100g) Sliced bread, toasted
- MIX. In a bowl, combine tomato, kangkong, mustard, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- ARRANGE. Transfer the mixture to 6 small oven proof ceramic bowls. Crack one egg on each bowl then top with grated cheese and bacon.
- BAKE. In a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F), bake the dippy eggs for 15 minutes or until egg whites are cooked and cheese has melted.
- SERVE. Remove from the oven then stir the dip. Serve with sliced toasted bread.
You can achieve the same results while using a toaster! Just pop it in the toaster then cook for 6-7 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/4 cup dip, 1 slice bread (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
To avoid risk for Salmonella, make sure that egg whites and egg yolk are firm and thoroughly cooked. Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt