Baked Dippy EggsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (60g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (20g) Kangkong, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5g) Mustard
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 pcs. (250g) Chicken egg
- 1/4 cup (30g) Quickmelt cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 5 pcs. (100g) Sliced bread, toasted
- MIX. In a bowl, combine tomato, kangkong, mustard, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- ARRANGE. Transfer the mixture to 6 small oven proof ceramic bowls. Crack one egg on each bowl then top with grated cheese and bacon.
- BAKE. In a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F), bake the dippy eggs for 15 minutes or until egg whites are cooked and cheese has melted.
- SERVE. Remove from the oven then stir the dip. Serve with sliced toasted bread.
You can achieve the same results while using a toaster! Just pop it in the toaster then cook for 6-7 minutes.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
To avoid risk for Salmonella, make sure that egg whites and egg yolk are firm and thoroughly cooked. Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt