Scrambled Egg TacosAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup (35g) Cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Green chili, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsps. (15g) Cilantro (Wansoy), chopped
- 1/8 tsp. (0.8g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) White sugar
- 5 pcs. (75g) Taco shell
- 1/3 cup (90g) Ground beef, cooked (optional)
- 1 cup (40g) Lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cheese, grated
- MIX & FRY. To prepare the scrambled eggs, combine egg and AJI-NO-MOTO® in a bowl. Mix and beat well using a fork. In a pan, heat oil. Pour eggs then fry to form an egg sheet. Once eggs are cooked, cut into strips then set aside.
- MIX. To prepare pico de gallo, combine tomato, red onion, cucumber, garlic, chili, calamansi juice, cilantro (wansoy), salt, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well then set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Place the scrambled egg and pico de gallo on a taco shell. Optional to add ground beef. Top with lettuce and cheese. Serve!
Remove the seeds from the tomatoes to help extend its shelf-life.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs have ample amount of Choline that helps reduce risk for brain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease. Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt