Baked Mac, Cheese, and HotdogAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (40g) All-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500ml) Milk, fresh
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt, coarse
- 1 1/3 cups (112.5g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups (400g) Elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 8 pcs. (360g) Hotdog, sliced
- 1/3 cup (37.5g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- PREHEAT. Preheat oven to 175⁰C (350⁰F).
- WHISK. To make cheese sauce, in a pan, melt butter. Add flour and whisk to combine. Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, salt, and cheese. Mix well until thick.
- BAKE. In a baking dish, add cooked macaroni and cheese sauce. Mix well. Garnish with hotdog and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until top is golden.
- SERVE. Remove mac and cheese in the oven. Serve and enjoy.
In making the cheese sauce, make sure to whisk continuously and slowly add the milk to avoid lumps and achieve a silky smooth sauce.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3/4 cup (145g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Milk is a great source of Calcium that strengthens the teeth and bones.