Sesame Soy ChickenSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, powder
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Chili sauce
- 1/2 pack (15g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (3g) Sesame seeds
- SEASON. In a bowl, add chicken wings, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix well then set aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, lemon juice, and water. Mix well then set aside.
- PAN-FRY. In a cold pan, add chicken wings. Turn the heat on low and allow the fat to render from the chicken. Pan-fry chicken until cooked and browned on all sides. Remove from the pan then set aside.
- SIMMER. In the same pan, remove most of the remaining oil but leave 1 Tbsp. Add the sauce mixture and reduce for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add the chicken and coat with the sauce.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.
Cook the chicken wings on low heat to ensure it's cooked all the way through.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings, or poultry and eggs in general, are good sources of Choline that supports normal functioning of the nerves.