Creamy Tuna-Broccoli PastaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) White onions, minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 can (420 grams) Tuna flakes in oil
- 1 cup (136 grams) Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) All-Purpose Cream
- 2 cups (312 grams) Broccoli, blanched, flowerettes
- 1 kilo (1000 grams) Pasta, spiral type, boiled according to package instruction
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then add unsalted butter then sauté white onions and garlic. Cook until translucent.
- ADD. Add tuna, tomato, all-purpose cream and broccoli. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add pasta and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- SERVE. and enjoy.
To ensure that pasta dish will not become dry, produce 1 1/2 cups of sauce for every 1/2 kilo of pasta.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (250 grams) Pasta/veggies, 2 Tablespoons (31 ml) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta is a good source of Carbohydrates that provides energy for our body.