Banana Fritter ala TASTY BOY®TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/2 pack (32.5g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 tsp. (65ml) Water
- 2 cups (500g) Banana, sliced
- 2 cups (480ml) Cooking Oil
- MIX. In a bowl add TASTY BOY® (Regular) and water, mix until no more lumps, then add bananas.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil fry the bananas until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
To prolong crispiness, make sure not to pile up the bananas on each other after. Put them on a wide plate or tray when cooling down.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Banana is a good source of soluble fiber, which helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol level in the body.