Bangus SteakSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (20 ml) Cooking Oil
- 5-6 slices (360 g) Bangus, Medium sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Red Onions, sliced
- 2 tsps. (10 g) Garlic, minced
- 2 packs (50 ml) Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. (1 g) Pepper, whole
- 3 Tbsps. (50 ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Calamansi Juice
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry bangus until brown on all sides. Set aside.
- SAUTE. In the same pan, saute onion and garlic. Add fried bangus.
- SEASON. Add Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning and pepper.
- SIMMER. Add water and calamansi juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- SERVE. Serve with hot rice and enjoy.
Do not over boil/simmer the sauce when calamansi is added to avoid bitter after taste.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: Fish: 1 pc. Sauce: 1 1/2 Tbsps. (Fish: 60 g Sauce: 25 ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus or milkfish is a good source of protein. It is rich in Omega 3 and Vitamin B12.