Sitaw FriesCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 pieces (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Sitaw, cut into 3" length
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a large bowl, combine egg and CRISPY FRY® Original. Mix well until no more lumps.
- TOSS. Add the sitaw in the batter mixture then toss well to coat each sitaw.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry sitaw until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure that the oil is hot, at least 170°C to ensure a crispy coating. To know if the oil is hot, try cooking a pea-sized batter. If it sizzles and floats immediately in the oil, the oil is hot and ready for cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sitaw contains Vitamin K, a nutrient that helps make proteins that are in charge of building bones.