Potof (Pot-au-feu)AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (112g) Celery stalks, cut 1/2" long
- 1 cup (150g) Carrots, wedges
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, drumsticks
- 2 cups (450g) Potato, cut into wedges
- 1 pc. (0.6g) Laurel leaves, dried
- 2 L (2000ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pc. (454g) Cabbage, quartered
- BOIL. In a pot, add celery stalks, carrots, chicken, potato, laurel leaves, and water. Turn on the fire and bring to a boil.
- SIMMER. Lower the fire to medium low and simmer for about 30 minutes while removing the scum once in a while.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add cabbage and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve while hot.
Avoid boiling vegetables for too long because it has a tendency to give a bitter aftertaste.
Cooking Time: 50 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken drumsticks have ample amounts of Vitamin B12 important for healthy nerves.