Banh MiSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (30ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (40g) Sugar, white
- 1/2 cup (36g) Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Raddish, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (28g) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (288g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pc. (250g) Baguette, whole
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (52g) Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Chili flakes
- 1 slice (24g) Lime, sliced
- BOIL. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water and sugar. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- MIX. Pour the cooled vinegar mixture over the carrots, radish and onion. Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes. Set aside.
- MARINATE & GRILL. In a bowl, combine chicken, minced garlic, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Grill marinated chicken until tender. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Slice baguette in half, lengthwise. Spread mayonnaise evenly on both sides of the baguette. Add pickled vegetables, chicken and cucumber. Sprinkle chili flakes and drizzle with lime juice. Serve and enjoy!
For other choices of protein filling, you can use either chicken paté, shrimp or pork skins.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of protein needed for muscle building and has lower fat content compared to other meat.