Honey Lemon Chicken Rice BowlAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 cups 1020g Cooked rice
- 4 Tbsps 21g Toasted garlic
- 1 1/2 packs 9g AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup 60g Purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup 60g Green cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup 180g Carrots, strips
- 1/3 cup 96ml Real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 120ml Non Fat Milk
- 1/2 pack 9g AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup 60g White sugar
- 6 pcs 540g Chicken breast fillet
- 1 tsp 3g Black pepper, powder
- 1 pack 50g CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups 500ml Cooking oil
- 1 cup 300ml Honey
- 3 Tbsps 45ml Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps 30ml Lemon, juiced
- MIX. In a bowl, mix cooked rice, roasted garlic, and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Set Aside.
- TOSS. In a separate bowl, Add purple, green cabbage and carrots. To make the dressing, mix mayonnaise, milk, AJI-SHIO® Pepper and sugar in a separate bowl, then set aside.
- COAT & FRY. In a plate, season chicken fillet with black pepper powder and coat chicken with CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken breast until golden brown. Drain excess oil and set aside,
- GLAZE. In a bowl, mix honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Brush chicken with honey-lemon glaze. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a bowl, assemble rice, coleslaw and honey-lemon chicken. Serve and enjoy.
You can also use any other type of meats like pork or beef. Make sure it is well coated by Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs to ensure its crispiness.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken Breast Fillet is a lean type of protein providing muscle and tissue repair and recovery after a prolonged exercise.