Batchoy BisayaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Beef liver, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Clam meat, well-cleaned
- 1/2 cup (100g) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (100g) Chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Shrimp broth, water used to boil shrimp
- 3 cups (750ml) Chicken broth, water used to boil chicken
- 3/4 cup (150g) Miki noodles
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pot, heat oil. Stir-fry beef liver, clam, shrimp, and chicken until cooked.
- SIMMER. Add soy sauce, shrimp stock and chicken stock. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add miki noodles then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook it well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
For a more flavorful shrimp broth, crush the shrimp head and peels then simmer in hot water for 7-10 minutes. Don't forget to strain the broth with a fine sift to remove the crushed head and peels.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (230g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef liver, clam, shrimp, and chicken breast are good sources of Protein that is essential in the growth and development of muscles.