Shrimp Curry RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (10 grams) Red chili, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Coriander, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (400 ml) Coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Lime juice
- BLEND. In a blender, add onion, garlic, red chili, coriander, sugar, fish sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, coconut cream, and ginger. Blend until well incorporated.
- BOIL. In a pan, transfer sauce mixture. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add Shrimp and continue cooking for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- MIX. Turn off the heat and pour lime juice. Mix well until incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Look for shrimp that are fresh, translucent and shiny with little to no odor when buying in the market.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 43% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish Sauce. Protein and various vitamins, such as Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium found in shrimp can effectively aid in the fight against bone degeneration.