Shrimp Curry RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (10 grams) Red chili, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Coriander, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (400 ml) Coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Lime juice
- BLEND. In a blender, add onion, garlic, red chili, coriander, sugar, fish sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, coconut cream, and ginger. Blend until well incorporated.
- BOIL. In a pan, transfer sauce mixture. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add Shrimp and continue cooking for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- MIX. Turn off the heat and pour lime juice. Mix well until incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Look for shrimp that are fresh, translucent and shiny with little to no odor when buying in the market.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 slice of fish, 1 cup vegetable (157 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 43% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish Sauce. Protein and various vitamins, such as Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium found in shrimp can effectively aid in the fight against bone degeneration.