Beef and Baby Corn Stir Fry RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Rice wine
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Oyster sauce
- 2 tsps. (10g) Sugar, brown
- 1/4 kg (250g) Beef tenderloin, strips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (4g) Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, red, minced
- 5 cloves (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Baby corn, biased cut
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Snap peas, trimmed
- 1 pack (7g)AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- MARINADE. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice wine, oyster sauce and sugar. Marinate the beef for at least 1 hour.
- MIX. In a small bowl, mix in water and cornstarch to make a slurry. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a hot wok, add oil and stir-fry onion and garlic, then add in red bell pepper followed by baby corn and snap peas. Stir-Fry the vegetables until almost done. Remove from the wok and set aside. On the same wok, add the beef mixture and let it cook until tender. Mix in the cooked vegetables and slurry. Stir well and cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Store uncooked corn in the refrigerator to keep its freshness prior to cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Corn is higher in Protein than many other vegetables, making it a good choice for vegetarians and vegans, or for people hoping to eat more Protein from non – animal sources.It is also a good source of Fiber that helps in digestion and reduce the risk of constipation.