Tuna-Mushroom SisigAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups (300g) Button mushroom, fresh, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (360g) Tuna flakes, in oil, drained
- 1/8 cup (25g) Green bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup (25g) Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsps. (5g) Siling haba, chopped (green chili)
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Siling labuyo, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add mushroom and sauté until slightly brown. Add in tuna, bell peppers, siling haba, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate or a hot sizzling plate. Serve while hot.
You can use fresh tuna as a healthier alternative. You can also add more chilis if desired.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which is essential for heart health!