Chicken Wings and DipsCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 16 cups (4000g) Chicken Wings
- 1 pack (238g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 8 cups (2000ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 cup (250g) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60g) Toasted Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (300ml) Barbecue Sauce
- CUT. On a countertop, cut chicken wings to separate the wing tip and the breast extension.
- COAT. Coat chicken wings with CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original).
- FRY. On a frying pan with heated oil, deep fry chicken wings in medium heat until it turns golden brown. Use a colander/strainer to drain excess oil. Set aside.
- MIX. To make garlic parmesan coating, mix Parmesan cheese and toasted garlic in a bowl. For barbecue sauce, transfer store-bought sauce in a serving bowl.
- SERVE. Assemble chicken wings on a serving plate. Serve and side with garlic parmesan coating and barbecue sauce.
After frying, place chicken wings on a colander or strainer to allow air to circulate keeping it crispy.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings are one of the great source of proteins that promotes muscle growth and development.