Beef BroccoliSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Beef, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (85g) Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup (90g) Mushroom, diced
- 1/2 cup (60g) Young corn, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 pack (15g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Water
- 2 tsps. (5g) Cornstarch
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Sesame oil
- STIR-FRY. In a hot wok/pan, add oil. Stir-fry beef until light brown. Add onion and garlic then stir-fry until fragrant. Add broccoli, mushroom, and young corn. Stir-fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until half done.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then pour the mixture into the pan. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Simmer beef broccoli until desired consistency of sauce is achieved. Add sesame oil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy while hot.
If using a tougher cut of beef, you may opt to cook and tenderize the meat separately from the vegetables. This helps to avoid the vegetables from overcooking while ensuring a tender beef.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a rich source of Iron that helps reduce fatigue.