Beef BroccoliSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
For Marinated Meat:
- 1/4 kg. (250g) Beef, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Ginger, sliced
- 1/2 cup (15g) Onion, red, sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500g) Broccoli, florets
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper, ground
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- STIR FRY. In a hot wok/pan, add oil and sauté beef, ginger, garlic, and onion until vegetables are translucent. Add broccoli and mix well.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and pepper, then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Make sure that your wok and oil is smoking hot for easy and fast stir-frying.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (176g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a good source of Iron, an essential element for blood production.