Beef Kaldereta RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (12ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Beef, kaldereta cut
- 1/2 cup (65g) Onion, red, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic,minced
- 1 cup (250ml) Tomato sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (160g) Carrot, big dice
- 1 cup (180g) Potato, big dice
- 1/3 cup (85g) Liver spread
- 1/4 cup (50g) Cheese, quickmelt
- 1/2 cup (70g) Green bellpepper, big dice
- 1/2 cup (70g) Red bellpepper, big dice
- 1 tsp. (4g) Patis
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SEAR. On a hot pan, add oil and sear the beef until brown on all sides.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion and garlic and saute well.
- SIMMER. Add tomato sauce and water and let it simmer covered. When the liquid is reduced down by half add carrot, potato, liver spread, and cheese. Let the cheese melt and mix well. Lastly, mix in bell peppers.
- SEASON. Add patis, pepper, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy!
If beef is still tough, add more water and let it simmer until tender while letting the sauce reduce.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/2 cup (175g) Beef Kaldereta
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Try this lycopene-rich yet low sodium Beef Kaldereta!