Healthy Chicken Lomi Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 6 Tbsps. (90ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup (100g) Chicken thigh, boiled, flaked
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsp. (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Miki/lomi noodles, boiled
- 1 1/2 cup (125g) Carrot, julienne
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (10g) Malunggay
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion. Add chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Season with pepper, AJI-GINISA®, and fish sauce. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil for 3 minutes. Add miki noodles and carrot and let it boil for 5 minutes. Add egg and malunggay. Pour cornstarch mixture and mix well until thick.
- SERVE. To prepare Healthy Chicken Lomi meal for kids, assemble 1 1/4 cups Healthy Chicken Lomi to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 slice melon and 1 glass of milk.
If no lomi noodles are available, you may use pancit canton or miki noodles.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 1 1/4 cups Healthy Chicken Lomi (360g) - 1/2 slice melon (100g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Do not underestimate malunggay for it is rich in different vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B and C, Iron, and Calcium!