Beef Steak Roll Ups RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kg 500g Beef Sirloin, sliced
- 1 pack 8g AJI GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps 45g Carrots, strips
- 3 Tbsps 45g French Beans, strips
- 3 Tbsps 45ml Cooking Oil
- 3 Tbsps 45g Butter
- 3 Tbsps 45g Flour
- 1 cup 250ml Water
- 3 Tbsps 45 ml Soy Sauce
- ASSEMBLE. On a countertop, place beef slices. Top with carrots and french beans. Season with AJI GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix.
- ROLL. Roll beef slices tightly and secure it with kitchen twine.
- CHILL. Place rolls in a refrigerator to chill and firm it up.
- SEAR & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sear beef rolls until it turns brown. Remove beef rolls from the pan. In the same pan, add butter and flour, mix until fully incorporated. Add water and soy sauce. Mix well. Add beef slices and simmer until cooked.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
Do not burn butter to avoid bitter after taste.
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1pc (120g) meat roll + 1/4 cup (75ml) sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a good source of protein and it is rich in iron.