Bicol ExpressAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (16 g) Ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Onions, sliced
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Pork Liempo, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (130 g) Bagoong Alamang
- 1 Tbsp. (5 g) Siling Labuyo, chopped
- 3 cups (750 ml) Coconut Milk (Pangalawang piga)
- 1 cup (90 g) Green Chili (Siling pansigang), sliced diagonally
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Coconut Cream (unang piga)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ginger, onions and pork liempo until brown.
- STIR-FRY. Add bagoong alamang and siling labuyo. Stir-fry until pork is completely covered with bagoong. Pour coconut milk and add the siling pansigang.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Cover and simmer over medium heat for five (5) minutes. Add coconut cream and simmer in low heat for two (2) minutes or until it thickens.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve and enjoy.
Using coconut milk then adding coconut cream at the end will give the dish a rich, thick sauce teeming with coconut flavor.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Vitamin B12 that helps in maintaining mental focus and prevent fatigue.