Egg Pizza ToastAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Ground pork
- 1/4 cup (45g) Mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Bell pepper, green, sliced
- 1/4 pack 2.8g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 8 pcs. (400g) Egg, fresh
- 1/4 pack (2.8g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60g) Tomato sauce
- 8 pcs. (160g) Wheat bread, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Quickmelt cheese, shredded
- SAUTÉ & SEASON. To prepare pizza toppings, heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion for a minute then add ground pork, cook until pork is browned. Add mushroom and bell pepper then sauté for 2 minutes. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, and pepper. Remove from the pan then set aside.
- FRY. On the same pan, heat oil. Fry eggs one at a time until egg whites are set. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® on each egg. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. To make an egg pizza toast, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on to the sliced bread. Add the fried egg then sprinkle evenly with cheese and pizza toppings on to the egg whites.
- TOAST & SERVE. In a pre-heated toaster, toast the bread for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve while hot.
You may also use poached egg instead of fried egg if you're trying to lessen fat intake.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are good sources of Selenium that supports a healthy immune system. Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1 1/2 tsp. (7.1g) Salt.