Binagoongang BaboyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork, cut into strips
- 1 cup (100g) Tomato, chopped
- 6 Tbsps. (90g) Bagoong alamang
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Calamansi juice
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Brown sugar
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 pcs. (6g) Green chili, sliced
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry pork strips until light brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, sauté tomatoes until softened. Add bagoong alamang, calamansi juice, sugar, and butter. Mix well then add the pork strips.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well until meat is fully coated with the mixture.
- SIMMER. Cover the pan and let it simmer for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Simmering helps to tenderize the meat, just add enough water to cover the meat and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (105g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Vitamin B12 which helps prevent anemia.