Binulaklak na ItlogAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs. (282g) Eggs, small, beaten
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking Oil
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix and beat well using a fork. Set aside.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil until smoking. Pour the beaten eggs. Cook until sides are crispy. Stir gently until fluffy.
- SERVE. Transfer fried eggs to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Make sure that your pan is smoking hot before putting egg mixture. This will make your binulaklak na itlog crunchy from the outside and soft on the inside.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup Binulaklak na Itlog (56g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are a good source of Vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of red blood cells to prevent anemia.