Miswa Patola RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Pork, ground
- 3 cups (750 ml) Water
- 1 cup (60 ml) Misua
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Patola, sliced
- 1/2 pack (5.5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp (0.5 grams) Pepper, black, ground
- 6 pieces (360 grams) Eggs, boiled, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Spring onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water, miswa and patola, simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® add fish sauce and pepper, mix well. Add boiled eggs.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and top with spring onions. Serve and enjoy.
Once the noodles are cooked, rinse and toss them in a bowl with a small amount of oil which will provide assurance against sticking from one another.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1/4 cup (55 ml) Fish sauce. Rice noodles (Misua) is rich in Selenium . It acts as an antioxidant in your body to help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer.