Pancit HabhabSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Liempo, small diced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (160g) Sayote, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Pork Stock / water
- 300 grams (300g) Habhab, raw
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Sugar, brown
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a pan, heat oil. Sauté pork until light brown. Then, add onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add sayote and carrot, mix well. Pour in pork stock/water and let it boil. Finally, add in the pancit habhab and let it simmer until the noodles are cooked.
- SEASON. Add pepper and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, mix well until noodles are well-coated. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a bowl, combine water, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, onion, and AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer pancit habhab on a platter then serve with vinegar sauce on the side.
You may pre-boil the noodles before adding to the pan.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup noodles (153g) + 5 tsps. sauce (24ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You can add more vegetables such as cabbage and chicharo for added vitamins and minerals!