Fried Milk RecipeCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500 ml) Coconut cream
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) Milk
- 1 cup (185 grams) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon (2 grams) Nutmeg
- 1 cup (175 grams) Flour
- 2 Tablespoons (15 grams) Cornstarch
- 1 pack (15 grams) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (450 ml) Oil
- MIX. In a medium saucepan over low fire, mix together coconut cream, milk, sugar, nutmeg, flour, and cornstarch. Stir until a thick consistency is achieved. Transfer to a small square baking pan and set aside to cool down. Cut into small pieces (5cm long and 3cm wide).
- COAT. Using CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs coat the cut milk pieces evenly.
- DEEP FRY. In a pan with hot oil, deep-fry the coated milk until golden brown.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
For better handling, refrigerate your cooked coconut milk overnight.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 2 pieces (85 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
If lactose-intolerant, substitute milk with a plant-based milk such as soy milk, or add more coconut milk.