Button Mushrooms OmeletAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 pcs. (250g) Eggs, well-beaten
- 1-425g can (200g) Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pack (4g) Aji-Ginisa® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, crack and beat eggs. Add Mega Prime's Pieces and Stems Mushrooms. Mix well.
- SEASON & PAN FRY. Sprinkle 1/2 pack of AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and divide the mixture into 5 small batches. Heat oil in a pan and pan fry each batch of egg mixture for 1-2 minutes or until slightly brown.
- SERVE. Transfer Mushroom Omelet to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You may add a small amount of water to the bowl after you crack and whisk the eggs. The water, when heated on the stove, creates a steaming effect and aids in a fluffier omelet.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is a good source of Vitamin A which is beneficial for eye health. Egg yolks per se, contain antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin, that help reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration in the eyes.