Healthy Patty Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cup (400g) Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (80g) Mushroom, minced
- 1/4 cup (5g) Malunggay leaves
- 1/2 cup (60g) Carrot, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (2g) Kinchay, minced
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (15g) Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsps. (25g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 1/3 Tbsps. (50ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Ketchup, banana
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Mayonnaise
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine ground pork, mushroom, malunggay, carrot, kinchay, egg, flour, breadcrumbs, onion, pepper, and AJI-GINISA®.
- SHAPE. Form the meat mixture into burger patties with 1/3 inch thickness.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry patties for 2 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.
- SERVE. To prepare Healthy Patty meal for kids, assemble to a plate 2 patties, 1/2 cup rice, and 1/2 Tbsp sauce. Serve with 1 pc papaya, and 1 glass of water.
Avoid making patties that are too thick to ensure that the patties are cooked through.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 2 pcs Healthy Patties (80g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is a good source of Protein that helps build muscles.