Sinuglaw RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork, grilled, chopped
- 2 cups (400g) Tuna, fillet
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Ginger, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (42.5g) Onion leeks, thin strips
- 3 pcs (60g) Finger pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 pcs (4g) Red chili, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Salt, rock
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5g) Ground pepper
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- GRILL. In a hot griller, put the pork chops and grill until well done. Slice into cubes and set aside.
- MARINATE. In a bowl marinate the tuna fillet with vinegar for at least 15 minutes. Then add ginger, onion leeks, finger pepper, red onion, and red chilies. Mix well.
- SEASON. In a bowl with tuna mixture, add the grilled pork and season with salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well and chill for at least 20 minutes.
- SERVE. Remove from the chiller and serve the chilled sinuglaw. Enjoy.
You can also add cucumber for a more refreshing taste.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 32% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Salt. Pork and Tuna are both rich in Protein which is good for building and repair of muscles and tissues.