Canned Lunch Meatballs RecipeAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (320g) Tuna flakes in oil, canned
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, red, minced
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 cup (140g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) Carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup (63g) Cheese, small cubes
- 1 cup (250ml) Oil, cooking
- MIX. In a bowl, combine tuna flakes, red onion, AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix, egg, flour, carrots, and cheese. Mix well.
- MOLD. Divide mixture to 16 then shape into 1-inch balls.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry meatballs until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Enjoy while hot.
You can freeze tuna meat balls for at least one (1) hour prior to cooking for better texture.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 2 pcs (82.5g) Meatballs
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is a lean meat providing protein with good fats. It is also packed with B Vitamins. (PFCT)