Mixed Pork and Veggies Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (100g) Onion, minced
- 5 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork, giniling
- 3 cups (530g) Carrot, small diced
- 5 1/2 cups (600g) Potato, small diced
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 pack (15g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 cup (150g) Cabbage, shredded
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Grean peas
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until onions are transparent. Add ground pork then sauté for 5-10 minutes or until brown. Add carrots and potatoes then cook for a minute.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add AJI-GINISA®, SARSAYA®, soy sauce, and pepper. Mix well then add cabbage and green peas. Mix then simmer for 3 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Mixed Pork and Veggies meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cup Mixed Pork and Veggies, 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 slice papaya. Serve with 1 glass of water.
You can use leftovers as filling in breads for breakfast the next day.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Mixed Pork and Veggies (136g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cabbage is rich in Vitamin C that helps in the fast healing of wounds.