Pork-Veggie Burger Steak Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (200g) Pork, ground
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups (200g) Carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup (40g) Breadcrumbs, fine
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, durog
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter
- 4 Tbsps. (45g) Flour
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, brown
- 3/4 cup (150g) Mushroom, canned, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (0.6g) Black pepper, durog
- MIX. In a large mixing bowl, mix por, onion, garlic, carrot, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, pepper, and egg.
- FORM. Get 2 Tbsps mixture and form into balls. Then flatten the balls using a spoon to form it into a patty. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- FRY. Get a frying pan, heat oil, and fry the patties. Set aside.
- BOIL. In a pot, melt butter, the slowly mix the flour and mix. Add water and let it boil. Lower down the fire.
- SEASON. Season with soy sauce and sugar. Mix and continue cooking until thick. Add mushroom and pepper. Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Pork-Veggie Burger Steak meal for kids, assemble 2 pcs Burger Steak, 3 Tbsps gravy, and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
Place patties in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to prevent its shape from breaking during frying.
Cooking Time: 35 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 2 pcs Pork-Veggie Burger Steak and 3 Tbsps. Gravy (150g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots are rich in Vitamin A that helps fight different kinds of infection.