Caramelized Onion Pasta with ChickenAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Oil
- 3 cups (500g) White onion, thin slices
- 2 cups (450g) Chicken breast, boiled, flaked
- 3 cups (400g) Fettuccini pasta, boiled, drained
- 1 cup (250ml) Water or chicken stock, from boiled chicken
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1 tsp (1g) Black pepper ground
- 1 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (3g) Parsley, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté white onion for 3 minutes or until lightly browned and soft.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add chicken breast, pasta, and chicken stock. Mix well until the water has reduced.
- SEASON. Add salt, pepper, cheese, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy.
If you prefer a darker soup, cook the white onions on medium to low heat until it turns brown and soft. This also produces a sweeter flavor profile.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
White onions contain Antioxidants that promote strong immune system.