Simple Fried RiceAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 kilo (1000g) Rice, Sinandomeng, uncooked, washed twice
- 4 1/2 cups (1125ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking oil
- 3 pcs. (150g) Egg, beaten
- 4 packs (32g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STEAM & COOL. In a rice cooker, steam 1 kilo rice with 4 1/2 cups water for 25 minutes. Transfer cooked rice to a tray then fluff with a fork for 25 minutes to cool faster.
- FRY & MIX. In a very hot wok, add oil. Pour eggs until cooked. Add cooked rice and mix until well-incorporated.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve while hot.
Make sure to beat eggs evenly in a bowl before cooking.
Cooking Time: 60 minutes Preparation: 40 minutes Servings: 15 Serving size: 1 cup (160g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is rich in Carbohydrates which is the brain's primary source of energy.