Vegetable Tots with Creamy Sauce Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (200g) Corn kernels
- 2 cups (300g) Sweet potato, boiled, mashed
- 1/2 cup (25g) Sweet potato tops, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Ground chicken
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup (50g) Breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 packs (12g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (65g) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Butter
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cream
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- MIX AND FRY. To prepare vegetable tots, combine corn, sweet potato, sweet potato tops, onion, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, and AJI-GINISA®, and pepper in a bowl. Scoop 1 Tbsp of the mixture then shape into a ball. In a pan, heat oil. Fry tots until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- MIX. To prepare creamy sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Mix in flour until lumpy. Slowly add cream until sauce is smooth and creamy. Add pepper, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Transfer sauce to a bowl.
- SERVE. To prepare Vegetable Tots with Creamy Sauce meal for kids, assemble to a plate 5 pcs tots, 2 Tbsps sauce, 1/2 cup rice, and 1 slice mango. Serve with 1 glass of water.
You may substitute creamy sauce with mayo-ketchup.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 5 pcs Vegetable Tots (110g) - 2 Tbsps Creamy Sauce (38ml) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (70g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potato and its leaves are rich in Beta-carotene that supports eye health.