Carrot SoupAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 4 cups (500 g) Carrots, cubed
- 1 cup (75 g) Celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. (1 g) Ginger, minced
- 1 liter (1000 ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) all purpose cream
- 1 tsp. (1 g) Rosemary, dried
- 1 pack (8 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then saute red onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots, celery, ginger and water.
- BOIL. Cover with lid and let it boil up to 15-30 minutes or until carrots soften.
- PUREE. Use a blender until smooth. Add all-purpose cream and mix until well blended.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, Serve and enjoy.
To achieve smoother soup, you may strain the mixture by using the finest strainer then press it with a spoon.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots are rich in Vitamin A which is essential for the maintenance of our vision. Pinggang Pinoy® Meal Serving Suggestion: 1 cup rice 2 pieces fried Galunggong 1/2 cup Carrot Soup 1 piece banana 1 glass of water