Spicy Dipping SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- 5 Tbsps. (75g) Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, minced
- 2 pcs. (5g) Green chili, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Vinegar
- 1 pc. (1g) Siling labuyo, minced
- 1 tsp. (3g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Parsley, fresh (optional)
- MIX. In a small pot, combine water, cornstarch, sugar, flour, soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, garlic, onion, chili, vinegar, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Let it simmer until sauce has thickened. Serve. Optional to garnish with spring onion and parsley.
For a thicker consistency, add 1-2 Tbsps. of cornstarch.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Dipping sauces made with umami-rich ingredients like the Sarsaya® Oyster sauce helps boost appetite to better appreciate grilled, fried, and steamed dishes.