Cheesy Beef Omelet RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
For Rice Mixture:
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/8 cup (40g) Beef, strips
- 2 tsps. (10g) Onion, minced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Red and Green Bell Pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Dinorado Rice, cooked
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning (divided into 2 parts)
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 pcs. (100g) Eggs, beaten
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté beef until brown then add onion, garlic, and bell peppers . Add rice, soy sauce, half pack of AJI-NO-MOTO®, and cheddar cheese.
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs and the remaining half pack of AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pour beaten eggs and make a round egg sheet. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Make omelette by filling middle portion of egg with rice mixture. Fold and wrap filling around the egg sheet.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Use a non-stick pan to cook egg to avoid breaking the egg sheet.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 2/3 cup (105g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are good protein sources containing Selenium, Vitamin D, B6, B12, Zinc, Iron, Copper, and Choline which are all essential for a healthy body.