Stir-Fry Kangkong with Tofu RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Cooking oil
- 6 pieces (360 grams) Tokwa (Hard Tofu), cubed
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
- 3 bunches (600 grams) Kangkong, leaves and young stalks separated
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Water
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30 grams) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry the tokwa until golden brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Remove excess oil. Sauté garlic and kangkong young stalks. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Kangkong leaves. Add water and fried tokwa.
- SEASON . Add soy sauce and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, mix well. serve while hot.
Kangkong’s young stalks are still edible. Just add it first before the leaves during cooking.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (150 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (mg RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
*with rice and fruit
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 1/2 cup Stir-fry Kangkong with Tofu, 1 piece Banana